Kim Coon (born December 20, 1983) is a well-known American reporter, TV personality, and spokesperson for NASCAR who has been covering motorsports for over ten years. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcasting and Religious Studies from the University of Miami and a Master’s in Communication from the University of Alabama.
Kim Coon Wiki/ Biography
|Full Name||Kimberly Coon|
|Profession||TV personality, Reporter, Internet Personality|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1983|
|Place of Birth||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|Age||40 years old (as of 2023)|
|Residence||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|Alma mater||University of Alabama, University of Miami|
|Ethnicity||The University of Alabama, University of Miami|
Early Life and Childhood
Kim Coon was born and raised in Orlando, Florida. She did her early schooling from a private school in her hometown. Kim earned a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Miami (FL) with a double major in Broadcasting and Religious Studies. She further pursued her academic career by obtaining a Master’s degree in Integrated Marketing Communications from the University of Alabama.
During her time in Miami, Kim was a member of the dance team, and later, she cheered for the Carolina Panthers for two seasons in the NFL. Along with her academic and professional achievements, Kim is fond of engaging in various activities such as do-it-yourself home improvement projects, antique hunting, and painting.
Kim Coon Family
|Early Life and Childhood|
|Parents||Names Not Available|
|Education and Schooling||– Lake Highland Preparatory School|
– University of Alabama
– University of Miami
Personal Life and Relationships
Kim Coon Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
Kim Coon’s height is 5’7″ foot tall. She has blue eyes and blonde hair.
|Height||in centimeters: 170 cm|
in meters: 1.70 m
in feet inches: 5’7″
|Weight||in kilogram: 55 Kg|
In pounds: 121 lbs
Kim Coon is a seasoned reporter, TV personality, and spokesperson for NASCAR with over ten years of experience in the industry. Throughout her career, she has covered NASCAR, ARCA, and motorcycle racing, working as a pit road reporter for MRN in all three national NASCAR series. Coon’s impressive resume also includes co-hosting “Off The Grid” on NBC Sports and NASCAR’s “Glass Case of Emotion” podcast with driver Ryan Blaney. Her skills as an on-air talent and live event host are well-known, with her expertise in live interviewing and teleprompter adding to her versatility as a media personality.
Over the last ten years, Coon has been a pivotal part of NASCAR’s media landscape, covering NASCAR, ARCA, and motorcycle racing. Her impressive resume includes working as a pit road reporter for MRN in all three national NASCAR series, co-hosting “Off The Grid” on NBC Sports, and NASCAR’s “Glass Case of Emotion” podcast with driver Ryan Blaney. She has even been a member of the Miss Sprint Cup team for four seasons, showcasing her versatility and range as a media personality.
But Coon’s expertise goes beyond her on-air talent and live event hosting skills. As an official spokesperson for NASCAR, she has acted as a liaison between fans and the sport, activating the title sponsor’s strategic plan to reach and engage NASCAR’s ever-growing audience. Her ability to connect with fans through social media and live events has made her an invaluable asset to NASCAR’s media team, cementing her place as one of the most prominent figures in the sport.
Coon has worked as a pit road reporter for MRN in all three national NASCAR series, where she gained valuable experience in live interviewing and teleprompter. Her talents in broadcasting landed her a co-hosting role on NBC Sports’ “Off The Grid”, where she could showcase her skills to a larger audience.
Coon’s passion for NASCAR extends beyond just television, as she also co-hosts the popular “Glass Case of Emotion” podcast with driver Ryan Blaney. This podcast offers a unique perspective on the sport and has gained a large following among fans.
One of Coon’s most notable achievements is her four-season stint as a member of the Miss Sprint Cup team, where she acted as an official spokesperson for NASCAR. Her role included building relationships between the fans and the racing community, as well as executing the title sponsor’s strategic plan through various channels such as social media, broadcast, and live events.
Coon’s ample background in motorsports and her natural charisma have made her a respected personality in the industry. Both fans and colleagues appreciate her contributions to NASCAR, and she continues to work tirelessly to promote and enhance the sport.
Some of the Key roles of Kim Coon Career
|2010-2019||Pit road reporter||NBC Sports “Off The Grid”|
|2013-2016||Miss Sprint Cup||NASCAR|
|2016-2017||Co-host||NBC Sports’ “Off The Grid”|
|2017-present||Co-host||“Glass Case of Emotion” podcast|
|2019-present||Live event host||Various NASCAR events|
- 2010: Kim Coon begins working as a pit road reporter for Motor Racing Network (MRN) in all three national NASCAR series.
- 2013: She joins NASCAR as a member of the Miss Sprint Cup team, a role she holds for four seasons.
- 2016: She becomes a co-host of “Off The Grid” on NBC Sports.
- 2017: She is named an official spokesperson for NASCAR and becomes a co-host of the “Glass Case of Emotion” podcast.
- 2019: She begins working as a live event host for various NASCAR events.
- 2020: She covers the historic NASCAR Cup Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway, which was held on a dirt track for the first time in over 50 years.
- 2021: She is a featured contributor on “RaceHub” on FS1, providing analysis and insight on the latest in NASCAR news and events.
Kim Coon Instagram and Social Handles
Kim Coon Net Worth
Kim Coon’s net worth is about $2 Million.
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
Some FAQ About Kim Coon
Kim Coon is an American reporter, TV personality, and spokesperson for NASCAR. She has covered NASCAR, ARCA, and motorcycle racing for over ten years, and is known for her skills in live interviewing and teleprompter.
Kim Coon is originally from Orlando, Florida.
Kim Coon earned a Bachelor’s in Broadcasting and Religious Studies from the University of Miami and a Master’s in Communication from the University of Alabama.
She was born on December 20, 1983.
She is 5’7″ foot tall.
Here are some trivia and facts
- Before starting her career in motorsports, Kim Coon worked as a reporter for a local news station in Texas.
- Kim Coon was a competitive swimmer in high school and still enjoys swimming in her free time.
- She is also a talented singer and has performed the national anthem at NASCAR races.
- She is a huge animal lover and frequently posts pictures of her pets on social media.
- She is an avid traveler and has visited countries all over the world, including Japan, Italy, and Australia.
- She is also a fitness enthusiast and enjoys practicing yoga and weightlifting.
- She is a big fan of the NFL team the Dallas Cowboys and frequently shares her support for the team on social media.
- Coon has been recognized for her work in the motorsports industry, including being named one of the “Top Women in Digital” by Cynopsis Media in 2016.
- Kim Coon has also been involved in various philanthropic efforts, including serving as a board member for the Joey Logano Foundation, which supports children in need.
- She is known for her fun-loving personality and sense of humor, often sharing silly photos and videos on social media.
In this article we have curated the biography of Kim Coon, She is a well-known TV personality and spokesperson for NASCAR. This article highlights the details about her such as her personal life, professional life, and much more. If you like the content, then share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Image Credits: Instagram
Author: Editorial Staff
Note: If there is an error in the article, please let us know here, we will try to rectify them as soon as possible.